Do you struggle to figure out your course schedule each semester? It can be a hassle trying to mix and match the various offered classes and times, and fit classes into your day/week, along with work time and everything else you have going on in your life. Like most students, you probably block out your schedule using pencil and paper (and a lot of erasing).
Enroll & Pay has a schedule planner to help you put together the jigsaw puzzle of school, work and personal time. Here’s how it works:
- Select the classes that you need to take and want to take next semester
- Block out time during the day/week for work and other activities
- The schedule builder automatically looks at all the time/day options for your classes, work and activities and shows you all the possible schedule combinations so you can review your options and choose the schedule you want
- You can even use schedule planner before meeting with your advisor so you can discuss the pros and cons of the various options
- Then, you can send your chosen schedule to your shopping cart in Enroll & Pay and enroll
There is a detailed How-To Guide with screenshots on the Student Information Systems website.
The Schedule Planner service is a partnership between the Office of the Registrar and KU Information Technology.