An office in Enrollment Management

Updating Personal Information

Address Changes

Students can change their address online through the Enroll and Pay website by following these steps:

Home > Enroll and Pay > Campus Personal Information > Addresses

Updating Preferred Name

Students and faculty have the option to use a name other than their legal (primary) name to identify themselves. The University of Kansas will use that preferred name wherever possible unless the usage of the legal name is mandated. The preferred name will be sent to Blackboard* and will be listed on class and grade rosters, among other processes. Log onto Enroll and Pay and select the Personal Details Tile. For more detailed instructions visit:

If you are a student and an employee you will also need to update your employee preferred name by contacting Human Resources.

Biographic & Demographic Records

To change your academic records - whether it's a legal name, ethnicity, or gender - one must complete a Correction to University Records form and turn it into the Office of the University Registrar. Students must provide identification using a state issued identification card, Social Security card, Drivers License, Military ID, Marriage License, Divorce Decree or Passport. International Students must have their passports. Visas are not accepted as identification.

KU Academic Calendar
Hawk Help: Ask a Question

Enroll & Pay

Enroll & Pay is the University of Kansas' online campus solution for enrollment, financial and other services.

Schedule of Classes

The Online Schedule of Classes

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today