An office in Enrollment Management
  • Home
  • Correction to University Records

Correction to University Records

Applies to: Lawrence/Edwards Campus students, faculty, and staff.

Purpose: This form is used to make corrections to University records in Enroll & Pay. This completed form should be delivered to the Office of the University Registrar. It may also be necessary to contact the KU Payroll Office regarding changes to employment records at (785) 864-4385. International students with an F-1 or J-1 status must contact International Student Services at (785) 864-3617 to change the name on your I-20 or DS-2019. 

In order to have your name, date of birth, and/or social security number changed or corrected on your student record, you MUST provide the University Registrar with a copy of the appropriate official document, including one of the following: State-issued driver’s license, Passport, Certified copy of an executed marriage license or divorce decree.

Submit your Correction to University Records online [login required]


KU Academic Calendar
Hawk Help: Ask a Question

Enroll & Pay

Enroll & Pay is the University of Kansas' online campus solution for enrollment, financial and other services.

Schedule of Classes

The Online Schedule of Classes

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today