Delegate accounts are granted to a person by the student. Students have options to grant and revoke Delegate Access on their account at any time.
- Student creates account and indicates that you are a Delegate. This step will generate a system email to confirm that this access has been granted.
- Visit delegate.ku.edu
- Login using the information provided in the Delegate Access email
- Use the main menu and breadcrumbs to navigate student account information
- If you are looking to make payments, you will need Payment Delegate Access (instructions here).
Delegate Access can be given for any combination of the following categories:
- Class Schedule Only - access to view current class schedule
- Financial Aid - access to view Financial Aid award information
- Grades and Course History - access to view grades and course information
- Student Financials - access to view for student bills
- Student Financials 1098T - access to view 1098T
- Payment Delegate Access required to make payments.
Changing Password or PIN Information
Delegate Access provides a password and personal identification number (PIN) that can be used to authenticate a Delegate in other situations (such as phone calls). In order to discuss aspects of a student's record with Financial Aid, Student Account Services, or the Office of the University Registrar, a Delegate must have their PIN and their student must have checked the appropriate categories. After logging in, the PIN can be found by following these Menu Items:
- Enroll & Pay
- Student Delegation
- Account Options
Your password can be updated at any time through self service but also may be updated if there are problems with the Delegate Account.
Forgot Your Password?
Visit delegate.ku.edu and then click on "Forgot Your Password"
Problems with your Password or PIN
Delegates who utilize autofill functionality of their browsers have encountered issues when have to reset their password or PIN, since the field auto fills with the email address and this is not valid. Please make sure your pin and password is not filled in with your email address to avoid errors.