KU ID Number
Students at the University of Kansas are assigned a unique identification number called a KU ID number. If you have forgotten your KU ID number, you can contact the Office of the University Registrar to recover it. This number is not the username and password that you would use to login to online services, such as Enroll & Pay. Please visit the Information Technology website if you need to setup your KU Online ID for the first time or need to reset your password.
Students who are presently or have been previously enrolled
- Fax an enlarged and lightened copy of a photo ID to the Office of the University Registrar at 785-864-3900. Indicate that you are requesting your KU ID number and include a phone number where you can be reached. You may also scan and email a photo ID to email@example.com.
- An employee of our office will contact you with your KU ID number.
- If you have any questions, please contact our office at 785-864-4422 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you were recently admitted to KU (but have not yet enrolled)
- Use the check status feature of the Admissions website.
- You will need to enter your last name, first initial, date of birth and last four digits of your social security number to complete a request.
- Questions regarding this process should be directed to the Office of Admissions at 785-864-3911.
Contact the Graduate Admissions Processing Center (GAPC) at email@example.com.