An office in Enrollment Management

Parent and Guardian Grade Reports

Parents may ask their students to print a screen shot of their final grades - please note that KU does not post mid-term grades.

If a student has assigned Delegate Access with the appropriate permissions selected, then the delegate will be able to view the grades online through self service at

Requesting Grades for Dependent Students

The parent of a dependent child may request final semester grades from the Office of the University Registrar. The parent must submit a signed, written request for their child's final semester grades, and the request must also include a copy of the page from the parent's most recent Federal Income Tax form that shows the parent's name and the dependent child's name. These requests should be sent with a self addressed, stamped envelope to the Office of the University Registrar:

Attn: Grades
Office of the University Registrar
University of Kansas
1502 Iowa Street
Lawrence, KS 66045

Parents may request up to two semesters of grades. If more than two semesters are needed a transcript will need to be ordered. Parents cannot order a transcript. The transcript order must be initiated by the student.

KU Academic Calendar
Hawk Help: Ask a Question

Enroll & Pay

Enroll & Pay is the University of Kansas' online campus solution for enrollment, financial and other services.

Schedule of Classes

The Online Schedule of Classes

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today