An office in Enrollment Management
  • Home
  • Reactivation Request

Reactivation Request

This form should only be used when a student has withdrawn from all courses in a specific term and would like to re-enroll for that same term.

Students who withdrew from all courses in a specific term and have been away from KU for a full semester or longer should contact the Office of Admissions for information on returning to KU.

Submit your reactivation request [login required]

KU Academic Calendar
Hawk Help: Ask a Question

Enroll & Pay

Enroll & Pay is the University of Kansas' online campus solution for enrollment, financial and other services.

Schedule of Classes

The Online Schedule of Classes

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today