University schools and departments, administrative offices, or recognized student groups that are in good standing with the Student Involvement and Leadership Center can request to reserve a centrally scheduled classroom or auditorium. Use the room reservation form to begin a reservation request.
Considerations and Regulations:
- Reservations are considered after the room reservation form has been submitted. Notification of decision will be emailed by a room reservation coordinator.
- Classes and special exams are reserved before event reservation requests are considered and reserved.
- Final exam rooms are reserved before any events reservation requests are considered and reserved.
- Include set-up and breakdown time in your reservation request.
- KU IT Classroom Technology Support must be notified 2-3 business days in advance of your event if media equipment training is needed or if anything beyond lights is required for an auditorium reservation.
- If you are reserving a room in a building other than Wescoe, Malott, or Learned, on the weekend, you will need to provide access to the room and building, KU Public Safety will not provide access.
- No food or drink is allowed in a centrally scheduled classroom.
Classrooms and Auditoriums:
Classroom Technologies provides comprehensive list of classrooms, including a detailed explanation of each room type and standard technology features. Use the room reservation form to begin a reservation request for a centrally scheduled classroom reservation.