Student Records

Students walking across crosswalk

The University of Kansas and the Office of the University Registrar maintains official records of personal, financial, and academic records.  

Contact information can be adjusted via self-service in Enroll & Pay while the change, release, or withholding of other information requires a form be submitted to our office.