All requests require an active KU Online ID and password. Self-service requests are fulfilled through the National Student Clearinghouse and may be more limited in available information.
- Enrollment Certifications only for specific semesters
- Enrollment Certifications that include more information, such as GPA or Good Standing, or Good Student Discount information
- Allows attachments of other documents and may be delivered on your behalf to a third party.
- Produce a certificate of current enrollment
- Produce a certificate of all enrollment at the University of Kansas
- View your enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse
- View student loan deferment notifications provided by the Clearinghouse to your loan holders
- View proofs of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided to health insurers or other providers of student services or products
Third Party Requests
The Office of the University Registrar does not provide documentation of enrollment status at the request of a third party. Third parties must submit their request to the National Student Clearinghouse, by telephone 703-742-4200, or by fax 703-742-4239.