Statement of Degree (SOD)
1) SOD requests will not be processed for students with financial obligations to the University;
2) You will be billed after your request is processed; do not send credit card information.
3) All charges are nonrefundable.
4) Photo identification is required to pick up your SOD at the KU Visitor Center (1502 Iowa St.); written authorization must be provided with this form if you wish your SOD to be picked up by another person. SOD must be picked up within 60 days of completed request*.
5) Do not submit the same form in multiple methods (i.e. hand deliver and fax the same form), or repeatedly submit the same request; processing and charges will be duplicated and all charges will be your responsibility.
6) If faxing your request, call our office to confirm receipt.
7) Incomplete forms or forms with inaccurately reported information will not be processed.
- Additional Information: Graduate students who complete all requirements for a degree during the current semester must order a Statement of Forthcoming Degree. DO NOT USE THIS FORM IF THE STUDENT HAS NOT GRADUATED.
- A Statement of Degree may be ordered during finals if you expect to graduate, however, it will not be processed until the degree has been finalized and posted. No refund is given if you do not graduate.
Ordering a Statement of Degree
Orders can be placed online using your KU Online ID and Password.
If you cannot use your KU Online ID and Password, please complete, sign and submit the form below.
*Documents not picked up within 60 days of the completed request will be destroyed, no refund will be issued.