Use VA Educational Benefits
Use the below request forms to submit an initial request to use VA educational benefits, then to continue to use VA educational benefits why at KU. In addition, if the student is using Chapter 33 - Post 9/11 educational benefits they may be eligible for an Early Release of Funds.
- Use this form for initial requests to use educational benefits.
- Use this form if you have taken any semesters off from the University of Kansas
- Use this form for subsequent semester requests to use your educational benefits.
- This early release only applies to students using Chapter 33 - Post 9/11 educational benefits AND some combination of other aid (grants, loans, scholarships, etc.).
- Funds for a semester will be released to your student account on or after the financial aid disbursement date for the term.
- Please be sure to have direct deposit on your student account. This will ensure timely processing and refunds.
- If you have other charges on your student account (such as housing), your payment may apply to those charges prior to refunding.
- Any add/drop or withdrawal activity may require the return of some or all of these funds to the University of Kansas.
- Funds will not be released to your account without a Certificate of Eligibility (CoE) on file. You can upload your current CoE as part of this form if you have not submitted one to the Office of the University Registrar in the past.