An office in Enrollment Management
  • Home
  • Use VA Educational Benefits

Use VA Educational Benefits

The VA process has been updated for Summer and Fall 2017. Instead of completing multiple forms, you will choose one of the two below. You need to use your KU Online ID and Password to submit these forms. This process replaces the need for multiple forms (information sheet, anticipated aid, certification worksheets).

  • Use this form for initial requests to use educational benefits.
  • Use this form if you have taken any semesters off from the University of Kansas
  • Use this form for subsequent semester requests to use your educational benefits.

KU Academic Calendar
Hawk Help: Ask a Question

Enroll & Pay

Enroll & Pay is the University of Kansas' online campus solution for enrollment, financial and other services.

Schedule of Classes

The Online Schedule of Classes

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today