An office in Enrollment Management

Withdrawal Form

Online Withdrawal Form: If you are withdrawing from a class or completing a full term withdrawal please use the Withdrawal Form. During this time the Office of the University Registrar will work with your School if additional approval for dropping or the full term withdraw is necessary. Please regularly check your University of Kansas email for important communications in regards to your drop/withdraw. When your form has been processed you will receive a confirmation email. 


Paper Withdrawal Form: This form is to be used to notify the University that you wish to drop all of your classes for the semester and/or that you wish to leave the University.

The form is submitted to the Office of the University Registrar at the KU Visitor Center (1502 Iowa St.), or to the Regents Center Reception Desk on the Edwards Campus.


KU Academic Calendar
Hawk Help: Ask a Question

Enroll & Pay

Enroll & Pay is the University of Kansas' online campus solution for enrollment, financial and other services.

Schedule of Classes

The Online Schedule of Classes

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today